Re: Lost the pound sign

Chris

Hitting windows+spacebar will change keyboard language

From: Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io
Sent: 18 July 2018 16:46
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Lost the pound sign

I'd not know how this could be changed accidentally. Would she be likely to

have system restore on and be able to go back to a couple of days ago, or is

it off in 10 by default. Even then, I'm not sure it has any effect on the

installed keyboard language. i have had issues in the past with word

deciding to use American english templates for documents for no good reason

which really fouls up the spell checker big time!

Brian

bglists@...

Sent via blueyonder.

Please address personal E-mail to:-