From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sky Mundell
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2018 9:50 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] VFO not complimentary about NVDA

That’s great Devin!

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Devin Prater
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2018 9:49 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io

The assistive tech department here teaches NVDA, and other low-cost solutions, although iPhone is still taught for blind people, but Android is used by many low-vision people.

On Jul 18, 2018, at 11:40 AM, Sky Mundell <skyt@...> wrote:

Yes there are deliberate lies going on with those blind organisations about alternative products. What they fail to take into account is that there are cutbacks going on in education, employment, and funding can only go so far. Not only that, but when the cutbacks begin to bite, these organisations will be forced to seek out cheaper things such as NVDA. At that point, they may go with NVDA. What also surprises me is that VFO hasn't even put up their prices yet!