Sent: Monday, May 23, 2016 1:29 AM
Subject: Re: Suggestions for sound recording programs: was, [nvda] New Member (5)

Hi Gene,
It would be really appreciated if you could share links to your
tutorial and other guides you mentioned that teach Audacity, even if
intended for use with JAWS. I shall adapt.
The previous audio tutorial series I had tried understanding from was
primarily using the JAWS scripts features which provide automatic
read-outs, and I was unable to find an alternative source for the same
information, despite having reviewed the screen. It was sort of a
little intimidating, to be true.
Thanks.

--
Warm Regards