?The problem is that NVDA have changed how the symbol is named...

/The # sign is now read as Number... /To change that, iy is necessary go to NVDA menu, Preferences, Punctuation/symbol pronunciation... and change it there...

Rui Fontes

Às 17:42 de 18/07/2018, Chris via Groups.Io escreveu:

Hitting windows+spacebar will change keyboard language
*From: *Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io <mailto:bglists=blueyonder.co.uk@groups.io>
*Sent: *18 July 2018 16:46
*To: *nvda@nvda.groups.io <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>
*Subject: *Re: [nvda] Lost the pound sign
I'd not know how this could be changed accidentally. Would she be likely to
have system restore on and be able to go back to a couple of days ago, or is
it off in 10 by default. Even then, I'm not sure it has any effect on the
installed keyboard language. i have had issues in the past with word
deciding to use American english templates for documents for no good reason
which really fouls up the spell checker big time!
Brian
bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-