Re: Questions About Internet Explorer

Chris

Try a right click on the website in the favourites menu and select delete

From: Ibrahim Ajayi
Sent: 18 July 2018 18:02
To: nvda@groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Questions About Internet Explorer

Hello:

Please I'll like to find out how I can remove saved websites from the

favorites menu of IE.  I cannot find any option to remove it in the

add to favoirtes dialog box.  So, how can I go about removing this

unwanted websites.

Secondly, how can I find or access the history menu on IE.  Unlike

what you have on firefox, where you have a history menu just before

bookmarks, there is no such thing on IE.  I am made to understand that

there is a history menu on IE.  Please where can I find or access it.

Kind regards.

Ibrahim.