From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sakina
Sent: 18 July 2018 15:42
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Lost the pound sign

Friend,

For 7 years I have been using the same keyboard. It I am sure is not US keyboard.

Since last night, it always did the proper action.

When I just want letter 3 it gave and still gives letter 3

And used to with shift key give me # pound sign

But now when I need pound sign instead it says number.

Sakina

Letter 3 by itself.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10