Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2018 10:34 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Lost the pound sign

Give alt-shift a try…

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sakina
Sent: Mittwoch, 18. Juli 2018 16:42
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io

Friend,

For 7 years I have been using the same keyboard. It I am sure is not US keyboard.

Since last night, it always did the proper action.

When I just want letter 3 it gave and still gives letter 3

And used to with shift key give me # pound sign

But now when I need pound sign instead it says number.

Sakina

Letter 3 by itself.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10