Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2018 11:03 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] VFO not complimentary about NVDA

Oh come on. I’ve not ben using  freedom rash tiva's products now for 8 years and I’m quite happy with it. I do talk to employers though and they say I  either use jaws or nothing at all, they don’t want to install nvda on their systems. I explain what it is, and even my services here don’t want to deal with nvda even though i’ve brought it up. They don’t like open source. I wish that people would quit using freedom trash tiva’s stuff  and switch to nvda, it is over all the best experience and getting better on a daily basis.