Re: Skype 8 for desktop answering incoming call?

Mark <mark@...>

Hi can anyone tell  me how to

Read old messages from the same person

Using skype 8 for desktop

Mark.

Tune in to the number one station on the web TAFN radio
http://tafn.org.uk/listen
Or for our catch up service on demand http://www.tafn.org.uk/on-demand
or for our upcoming weekly schedule
http://www.tafn.org.uk/radio