From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Andy
Sent: July 18, 2018 4:20 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Questions About Internet Explorer

What I do is to go to your C drive in Windows Explorer and enter on it. Go to the folder called Users, and enter on it. Go to the folder that bears the computer name. mine says Andy. Enter on that and go to the folder named Favorites. Enter on that and you will see a list of your IE favorites.
Simply delete the ones you no longer want.

Andy