Re: Outlook Emails disappearing after writing a reply

Mike Sedmak

Any chance you have a filter active that would only show unread messages?

On 7/18/18, Cearbhall O'Meadhra <cearbhall.omeadhra@...> wrote:
Hi all,

Lately, I am mystified as to where emails disappear to after I reply to
them. I have just written a reply to an email which I received a few
minutes
ago. When I completed the reply Ans sent the message off, I found that the
original email has disappeared. If it were deleted I would expect to find
it
in my Deleted Items folder but it is not there!

Is this an NVDA problem or an Outlook problem?

I am using Outlook 365 with Windows 10

Microsoft Windows

Version 1803 (OS Build 17134.165)

NVDA Version: 2018.2.1