Re: VFO not complimentary about NVDA

Rob Hudson <rob_hudson_3182@...>

Antony Stone <antony.stone@...> wrote:
It could be security, agreed, but I'm interested in what companies say in
actual conversation, more than in speculation about what we think they might
say.

Well if you are just a worker bee, the company is not required of going to bother to explain themselves to you. You get told, no, and you just have to accept it. If you don't like it, too bad, there's the damn door, find another job. The company doesn't care. That's been my experience anyway. And since it is generally harder for blind or otherwise disabled people to find jobs, they have no choice but to accept what the company gives them. And you can bet the companies know that. We hired you, now show some appreciation by shutting up and not making any waves.