Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2018 11:51 AM
Subject: [nvda] Questions About Internet Explorer

Hello:
Please I just want to know how to remove saved weebsites from my
favorites menu.  I can't find any option in the add to  favorites
dialog to remove them.
So, how can I go about removing them.
Secondly, how can one acess history on internet explorer.  Unlike what
you have in firefox, in which there is a history menu, there is
nothing like that in IE.  But I hear there is such a menu.  Where can
I find it.  Or how can it be accessed.
Kind regards.
From Ibrahim.