Re: Questions About Internet Explorer

Gene

That method works but when I do it, I get a yes or no are you sure dialog which doesn't speak automatically.

I don't recall if it speaks or not when I use the context menu.  But what I said is important to know because there are many occasions when pressing delete doesn't work and the context menu delete procedure does.  An example is Firefox book marks.

From: Ethan
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2018 11:58 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Questions About Internet Explorer

Hello Ibrahim,

To remove a website from your favorites, in the favorites bar after
pressing Alt+A, locate the favorite you would like to delete in the
menu. Pressing the Delete key on your keyboard should delete the
favorite from the list.

With regards to Internet Explorer History, you can access this
information by pressing control+H. This will show a tree view, where
you can expand and collapse the items by using the right and left
arrow keys. Using up and down arrows will allow you to view the
websites in this expanded menu, or take you to other collapsed date
categories. To open one of these websites, press the enter key.
Alternatively, to return to the page you were on prior to opening the
history, press control+H.

Hope this helps,

Ethan