From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Antony Stone
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2018 9:27 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Outlook Emails disappearing after writing a reply

That sounds plausible - a simple check would be: does a message also disappear if you read it but don't reply to it?

Antony.

On Wednesday 18 July 2018 at 22:24:40, Mike Sedmak wrote:

Any chance you have a filter active that would only show unread messages?

On 7/18/18, Cearbhall O'Meadhra wrote:
Hi all,

Lately, I am mystified as to where emails disappear to after I reply to
them. I have just written a reply to an email which I received a few
minutes ago. When I completed the reply Ans sent the message off, I found
that the original email has disappeared. If it were deleted I would expect
to find it in my Deleted Items folder but it is not there!

Is this an NVDA problem or an Outlook problem?

I am using Outlook 365 with Windows 10

Microsoft Windows Version 1803 (OS Build 17134.165)

NVDA Version: 2018.2.1
--
Normal people think "If it ain't broke, don't fix it".
Engineers think "If it ain't broke, it doesn't have enough features yet".

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.