Re: Suggestions for sound recording programs: was, New Member (5)

Bhavya shah

Hi Gene,
However many errors there may be, I am sure it will help me figure out
a bit more than where I am stuck already, and I hope I am able to
understand the more advanced non-documented or wrongly explained parts
myself. In a nutshell, all your help is really appreciated, and I am
downloading the sent podcast at the moment, and will revert back in
case doubts persist.
Thanks.

On 5/23/16, Brian's Mail list account <bglists@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
Chuckle... I know what you mean, I now do not know where this started to
read back to.
I still use old version of Goldwave, but there are quite a few and I'd
advocate seeing which one suites your needs best and is built the way you
want it to be. I did try Audacity, but found the project and all that stuff

a bit too awkward when I needed to bring in and edit existing files
quickly.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.