Re: Skype 8 for desktop answering incoming call?

Jackie

ctrl d also opens the dial pad.

On 7/18/18, Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...> wrote:
Hi

Have a look down the bottom you can quickly jump down by B for buttons until
you get to use dial pad then arrow down. There will be 4 tabs there one is
chats then press the enter key on it then arrow down. it will have chats
there old and new from people.

I would have to have a look under contacts and see if you can get the chat
stuff from that person as well.

hope this helps.

Gene nz

On 7/19/2018 8:18 AM, Mark wrote:
Hi can anyone tell me how to
Read old messages from the same person
Using skype 8 for desktop
Mark.

Tune in to the number one station on the web TAFN radio
http://tafn.org.uk/listen
Or for our catch up service on demand http://www.tafn.org.uk/on-demand
or for our upcoming weekly schedule
http://www.tafn.org.uk/radio