Hi Group,

I figured out how to add/update cities from my old installation of the Weather Add On to the current system.  There is no separate edit field for adding cities neither is there a list of countries/states/cities as in the old system.  However, Under NVDA/preferences/Weather Add On/manage city IDs/list of existing cities, that list of existing cities (the cities you have configured in your own program) that listing is an edit combo box.  If you type in city names in the format: name,State or country, you will get some matches.  You then tab once to the test button and press space bar.  If the find is valid, you will hear a beep and the city will appear in the edit combo box listing.  If the city/state or country is not valid, you will get a message as such.

This seems to me a clumsy way of adding or editing existing cities, but it does work.  I had over 100 cities in the old system, so I am slowly updating the information, city by city.

On 5/22/2016 9:36 PM, Kwork wrote:
Oo, thank you. After using the help to  create my openweathermap account, I
got it working. My only complaint was that it should have been made a bit
more clear, and more easily done for turning a temporary city into a
permanent one.
Travis
----- Original Message -----
From: "Mallard" <mallard@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, May 22, 2016 5:45 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Weather+ NVDA add-on required

Hello there Bhavya and all,

Here's a link to my Dropbox with the new, latest version of Weather+ add-on.

It's 3.8, if memory serves.

I haven't installed it yet, so I can't give any help on it.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3918790/Weather%20Plus3.8.nvda-addon

Ciao,

Ollie

Il 21/05/2016 22:10, Bhavya shah ha scritto:
Dear all,
I am looking for the Weather+ NVDA add-on, which still works as
opposed to the currently non-functional Weather+ add-on.
I believe it is available on NVDA's Italian website, i.e. nvda.it, but
it seems that this website is down at the moment.
Therefore, it would be really appreciated if someone could upload the
NVDA add-on package of Weather+ and share its download link.
I woudl appreciate any assistance.
Thanks.

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.