Re: very good news about audio conversion soft ware

Curtis Delzer

I will do it right now, though a few dozen days late? :)
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4910953/CDex-1.81-win32.exe

-----
Curtis Delzer, HS.
K6VFO
San Bernardino, CA

On Tue, 03 May 2016 15:17:33 -0400
"Bobby" <bvinton@optonline.net> wrote:

Well I don't use drop box butt if you are willing I can put together a folder in bittorrent cync when I have the time

Could you perhaps give us all a public dropbox link to the setup file?
---
Christopher Gilland
JAWS Certified, 2016.
Training Instructor.