From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Ingrid-Merethe Berget
Sent: May-23-16 9:48 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] NVDA and Itunes 12.4.0.119

Hi,

I use Itunes on my PC. After i updated to the newest version of Itunes
(12.4.0.119) i can't navigate my music library any longer. NVDA only
reads out the first item in every column and doesn't tell me when I move
around or where i have moved to (I use the arrow keys to navigate). I
don't use Braille display so that is unfortunately not an option. Does
anybody have the same problem and/or a solution or an idea what could be
wrong?

Thank you and regards from Norway
Ingrid-Merethe