From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Stephen Costigan
Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2018 8:19 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Help Edge keeps refreshing

Hi All,

Thank you all for the responses, but as I said in my original message this only happens in edge and does not happen when NVDA is turned off or when I use Narrator. Could it possibly be a setting?

I also do not have this issue using any other browser as I have checked it out.

Regards

Stephen

On 19/07/2018 15:35, Gene wrote:

I don't know what the interaction is, but it sounds as though something in browse mode is preventing the text from being properly loaded in the browse mode buffer.  Something about this may be making the page repeatedly refresh and never finish loading properly in the browse mode buffer.  that is speculation.  How you trace the problem is something I don't have the technical knowledge to know.

It can't be the router.  The router directs the Internet data to your computer.  It has nothing to do with data once it enters the computer.  the original message says that the problem doesn't occur when NVDA isn't being used.

Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2018 9:00 AM

I don't see how a router could cause this. If it was the router, surely the
sighted user should experience ist as well?
 Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-