From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mallard
Sent: Monday, May 23, 2016 12:43 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Rainbow Bridge crossing

Laurie,

It's so comforting to know there are people who care.

Blessings to you.

Ciao,

Ollie

Il 23/05/2016 05:43, Laurie Mehta via Groups.io ha scritto:
Ollie,
I am also sorry to hear of your guide's passing on.
That is always so hard... no matter how many guides any of us has had.
Please be good to yourself.
You're in my prayers.

And, thank you Travis, for changing the subject line-- that helped me to open the message sooner.
-Laurie

To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Date: Sunday, May 22, 2016, 9:45 PM

Ollie, I'm very very
sorry to hear about your dog crossing the rainbow
bridge. That was very sad news for me to read.
You're in my prayers.
Travis