Re: possible eloquence solution

Sarah k Alawami

Actually, I googled for the beta program and they said on their list somethg like “we have internal testers, we don’t want or need beta testers at this time.” I’m   not subscribed to their list. But I was googling and found their list on I think google groups. I don’t even think they are accepting any invites to their list at all actually.

A buddy of mine hers the same complaints as he got in last year before they closed the beta off and they have not  fixed the same issues  peole were reporting for now about maybe 5 months. That is, there has not ben an update to the beta or the public release of eloquence since I bought it in may of last year.

On Jul 19, 2018, at 2:20 AM, Steve Nutt <steve@...> wrote:

If you called it Elocrash, I’m not surprised they don’t want you.  What’s the point in having beta testers who don’t like the product from the word go?

All the best

STeve

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sarah k Alawami
Sent: 18 July 2018 17:10
To: Nvda List <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [nvda] possible eloquence solution

I also disagree with that system. Has anyoen contacted themand voiced their experiences and if so what was the response. I think it might have ben something nlike”we don’t care.” not surprising. I tried to sign up for the beta for elocrash on android and they said that they have internal testing and don’t want or need beta testers at this time.

On Jul 18, 2018, at 6:32 AM, Josh Kennedy <joshknnd1982@...> wrote:

Oh my that would be excellent! I would just love it, if eloquence and my copy of jaws were tied into my microsoft account or my windows account! then I could update windows without fear of losing anything! The cost of sapi5 eloquence is not really bad. because $70 for 10 languages comes out to around $7 per language. Not bad. It's the stupid licensing system that has to catch up to the 21st century. that is the major issue i do not like about how eloquence and other nuance products are registered. I did purchase sapi5 eloquence. i just disagree with their activation methods.