Re: VFO not complimentary about NVDA

On Thu, Jul 19, 2018 at 12:21 PM, Steve Nutt wrote:
But again, if I want a program scripted in NVDA, who does it?
If you contact NVAccess I feel fairly certain they could point you to someone.  Or even ask here.   Most JAWS scripters are self-taught, or were at one time anyway.  I believe NVDA scripts are done in Python (though I could be wrong) and there are plenty of Python programmers out there.

I had to dig long and hard to find JAWS script writers when they were needed about 2 years ago.  It's a real niche market.

           ~ Richard Dehmel