From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io
Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2018 10:06 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDA] regaining the Pound Sterling Sign

It certainly does not work in windows 7, are you sure; this is not a jaws thing?
Yes agreed there are usually multiple ways, but if those keypresses did it, I would
have been in goodness knows what language by now.
Brian
bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please, address personal E-mail to-