Re: bookmarks in firefox

Mike Sedmak

Use control+shift+b to open a window showing your bookmarks. From
here you can use the context menu when a bookmark is selected to
delete the bookmark.

You can get to the same place by using alt+b to open the bookmarks
menu and then select the first item "show all bookmarks"

On 7/19/18, Monte Single <mrsingle@sasktel.net> wrote:
Hi all,

I'm using a fairly current version of firefox and nvda in win 7.

I can accesss and go to bookmarks; how do I delete bookmarks?

I thought using the context key or the delete key while on a mookmark in
the
list would do it, no go. Nothing havens when I use the context key or the
delete key.

Suggestions?

Thanks,

Monte