Re: bookmarks in firefox

Monte Single

Great info!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mike Sedmak
Sent: July-19-18 12:42 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] bookmarks in firefox

Use control+shift+b to open a window showing your bookmarks. From here you can use the context menu when a bookmark is selected to delete the bookmark.

You can get to the same place by using alt+b to open the bookmarks menu and then select the first item "show all bookmarks"

On 7/19/18, Monte Single <mrsingle@sasktel.net> wrote:
Hi all,

I'm using a fairly current version of firefox and nvda in win 7.

I can accesss and go to bookmarks; how do I delete bookmarks?

I thought using the context key or the delete key while on a mookmark
in the
list would do it, no go. Nothing havens when I use the context key or the
delete key.

Suggestions?

Thanks,

Monte