Re: VFO not complimentary about NVDA

Sarah k Alawami

At the time I didn’t know about it. I think I did ask about that as well, and if I remember the answer was no. And there was no room on the surface thing all the usb slots were taken. These guys really wanted me to use jaws, and I told you  the rest of what hapepned in another post.  I’m actually kind of glad I left although I will miss the kids. They never go the typing programs and stuff I set up to work, but oh well.

On Jul 19, 2018, at 5:44 PM, Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:

Sarah,

         Although it is not the perfect solution, could you not have used NVDA portable?   I've really grown to love portable versions when I run up against the "we won't install it" attitude.  I have yet to work in a business environment where you can't use a jump drive, though.

           ~ Richard Dehmel