Re: NVDA and Itunes 12.4.0.119

Ian Blackburn

And of course if you have imported CDs into iTunes library that will remain
Apple music is like any other subscribe service if you unsubscribe you lose the darter
Regards Ian

Sent from my iPhone

On 24 May 2016, at 8:10 AM, Lino Morales <linomorales001@gmail.com> wrote:

Well this is normal. You cancel you lose your music. Plane and simple. I think Apple does care. For those of you more geeky than I write to the accessibility team at Apple about our iTunes issues. Long live Apple Music!

On 5/23/2016 7:31 PM, Shaun Everiss wrote:
Well on another disturbing note, if you are subscribed to applemusic and well it runs out or you make it go away itunes will happily delete all music in your music folder or on your computer.
So yeah apple doesn't care about pc users much these days.

On 24/05/2016 8:45 a.m., Arlene wrote:
You know, If Apple is giving PC users I Tunes they should keep it accessible
for all screen readers! Do you think it's truly meant for Apple computers
and I devices? If that's the case, they shouldn't release it to windows
computers. If they do they should make it accessable for all apple and
windows computers. I think it's craziness to have it released to windows
being accessable then suddenly not. Do you think with ten I tunes is not
good or is it for all. Like windows 7 and ten? Or, is it because I Tunes had
been updated and it's the way it is?