Re: VFO not complimentary about NVDA

Brian K. Lingard

Dear Brian & List:

I thought VFO Group would do JAWS scripting or put you in contact with a certified Jaws Scripter.

Perhaps not.

I do know that someone wanted a proprietary application for a car rental firm scripted to work with JAWS and was quoted thousands of dollars for the work and advised that every timed the firm rolled out a new version the work would have to be completely redone.

I believe the would- be scripting contractor was the Smith-Kettlewell Foundation of San Francisco.

I can see changes being required for a new version of the App, but a complete rewrite. That seems like someone trying to make a large company pay and pay to support only a few employees.

Brian

It may have been a proprietary telemarketing program. However, I think the employer to be was misquoted for the job.

Brian