Sent: Friday, July 20, 2018 5:25 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDA] bookmarks in Firefox

I am a little worried though that switching keyboard languages is so easy
do in windows 10, this looks like a disaster for some coming along. It's
not that
it's not easy to fix, but that many people do not know it can occur this
way
since it seems a little too simple and is not what has been happening in
windows before.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.