Re: Drag and Drop with NVDA

mk360

Go to the messages list, move object cursor with NVDA numpad 4 (control NVDA left arrow in laptops) to the first object, that is "list" (lista in spanish for me) move the object navigation down with NVDA numpad 2 (NVDA control down arrow in laptops) and you will be placed in the colums with object cursor. Now, if you press NVDA / the mouse will be placed in the columns and in theory you will can see the mouse pointer in the headers (I can't confirm this).

El 23/05/2016 a las 18:10, Brian Vogel escribió:

Arianna & mk,

          Thanks to you both.  I'll play a little more but I'm still stuck, and part of that may be because I see and don't have the mental mapping for "where to drop" as it should be.  I can't figure out, if all one is trying to do is move a column to the left of where it is, you know how you're at the correct "to the left" position for the drop.  When you can literally see this the whole "drag and drop" operation makes instant sense, but that's because it's almost entirely driven by being able to see it.

I'll have to play more to see what I can come up with.  If I can get focus on the actual column headers under Thunderbird that will be a major achievement!

   ~ Henry Rosovsky