From: "Casey" <cwollner@wi.rr.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, July 20, 2018 2:53 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Clipspeak stable released #AddonRelease

Hi what does this add on all do for your clip board?

I must have missed that part of the messages about this add on.

On 7/19/2018 11:55 PM, Joseph Lee wrote:

Hi all,

For those who wanted a way to let NVDA announce various clipboard
operations, now you have it in the form of Clipspeak add-on by Damien
Garwood:

https://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/clipspeak.en.html

Cheers,

Joseph