Re: Setting NVDA audio device output?

Hi Roger,

It is in the synthesizer settings, NVDA + CTRL + S.

Sincerely,
Artin Dekker

Op 20-7-2018 om 20:08 schreef Roger Stewart:

I just get a new HP monitor. It is showing it has a sound device and that it is working and ready. I check in volume control and NVDA isn't showing up there anywhere. I try to find where in NVDA to change the output device and I can't find it.  Think it used to be in either general preferences or speech but I checked everywhere and can't seem to find it anymore. Can someone please tell me where to look for this setting?

Thanks.

Roger