Re: improvements for zoom

Sam Bushman

Amen, thank you all, I use this for work and it’s a true blessing. Thanks again, well done!

Sam

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Governor staten
Sent: Saturday, July 21, 2018 7:34 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] improvements for zoom

Mostly, alerts are now properly read when actions occur in a meeting. Take microphone on or off mute, screen sharing, chat messages, start or stop your video. I think you got the picture. It is nice that this works. I don't know how simple or complicated it would be to fix the edit fields so you can arrow around in them. Reading of alerts is fantastic!

On 7/21/2018 9:29 PM, Sam Bushman wrote:

What improvements are scheduled for zoom?