Re: OT Skype Commands was OTT Microsoft is Killing Skype Classic on September 1 -

Brian K. Lingard

This message has had a defective subject line for four iterations. How many more iterations of it must we suffer?

The subject of this message has nothing to do with the message body.

What, pray tell, do Skype Commands have to do with NVDA, the stated topic of this list?

Posters need to follow the list rule about quoting just enough to maintain continuity of discussion and ideally summing up all prior messages in a sentence or two. Concisely summing up is highly prized in business, academia as well as society generally.

1,301 bytes of redundant list trailer lines truncated by myself.

Honest, the list management program will automatically add a brand new set of trailer lines when the message is posted. Some people, especially using cellular data, pay for the text they receive, including redundant quotes and 1,301 bytes of list trailer lines. Few people can afford Unlimited Cellular Data, assuming their carrier even offers this choice.

Brian

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Cristóbal
Sent: Sunday, July 22, 2018 1:57 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDA] Microsoft is Killing Skype Classic on September 1 -

Yes. I was not at first since it was not listed in the shortcut table, but indeed, you can answer an incoming call with this command. You have to be in the Skype window for any of the commands to work though. Inconvenient to say the least.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf of P. Otter
Sent: Sunday, July 22, 2018 1:34 AM

Are you really sure, the hotkey to answer a call is similar with the key to start an audio call?

Cheers
Paul otter

Op 21-7-2018 Om 19:23 schreef Cristóbal:

Answering is control plus shift plus P.  

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf of P. Otter
Sent: Friday, July 20, 2018 11:22 PM

Yes, most of the things are possible.
However, how can I answer an incoming call, alt pgup des not work and how can I activate the hotkeys for skype?
For example, in a list I see, ctrl e, sometimes it works but sometimes not then, the connection keeps open.
However, in the list I see ctrl e is stop connection.
I am curious!
Cheers
Paul otter

Op 21-7-2018 Om 05:45 schreef Supanut Leepaisomboon:

When you open Skype 8, NVDA treats it just like a normal web page. Therefore, if you can navigate the web using NVDA, then you can navigate around the interface of the new Skype 8 as well.

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.