Hey, dear fellow, are you bored perhaps?
Cheers
Paul Otter

Op 23-7-2018 om 10:49 schreef Brian K. Lingard:

1,301 bytes redundant trailer lines deleted.

Perhaps belongs on Skype English?

Please, use grammar, spell checkers and proofread;

Please quote just enough to maintain continuity of thought per list rule; or sum up prior messages in a sentence or two, a highly prized skill.

Brian

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Cristóbal
Sent: Sunday, July 22, 2018 9:04 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDA] skype 8 for desktop

Correct. There is not, but the answer has since been provided. So problem solved. This should of course be included in Skype’s info, but for one reason or another, it is not. Either way, the answer is once again, control plus shift plus P. I found this out by playing with the program and doing some test calls after my original query got back all sorts of outdated or irrelevant info. The ideal scenario would be that the information should be easily and readily accessible via Skype itself, but it is not. Therefore, it goes…