I hope you can resolve the issue soon

many thanks

Chris

On 29/02/2016 16:30, Joseph Lee wrote:
Hi Chris,
Ah yes, I'm aware of this (I've experienced this myself). Are you perhaps using a tablet? If so, this may explain the issue.
So far, I haven't found a way to let NVDA know that the microphone button has been pressed (both on keyboards and via touch). I plan to tackle this once more this week once I have free time.
Cheers,
Joseph

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris [mailto:chrismedley@...]
Sent: Monday, February 29, 2016 8:20 AM
To: nvda@groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] windows app essentials 16.03

hi joseph

1. i use three fingered tap to bring up cortan interface 2. i then tab to microphone button 3. i then press enter 4. i then speak

it does seem then spews out garbage most of which is gibberish, whether its trying to repeat what i said or something else i dont know

otherwise cortana works ok

hope that helps

Chris

p.s. 16.02 worked fine, i did not get the problem then

On 29/02/2016 15:59, Joseph Lee wrote:
Hi Chris,
Okay, which Cortana mode (text or voice) are you using? If using voice, you should use Windows+C shortcut. Can yu tel me steps to reproduce this problem so I can try coming up with a fix?
To Carlos: I'm just a servant.
Cheers,
Joseph