Two Skype UWP questions.

John Isige

Hi all. Two quick questions about Skype UWP with NVDA.

1. How can I see when a message was sent? If I highlight a message with the arrow keys and use NVDA-numpad 2 and then I think object nav to the right, I see a time, but not a date. Can I see both?

2. Is there an easy way to get to the list of messages? Today I sent a message, and then the person replied. NVDA said something like "skype text input", and I could see the person I was chatting with, make a call, make a video call, and so on, but I couldn't actually see their messages. I had to hit alt-1, arrow to another conversation, and then arrow back to them. Then I was able to tab to the list and hit end and arrow up through their messages. There's surely a simpler way to do this?