Re: Accessible voice and text chat

I havn't lost trust in ms as such, its just I won't take them at their word anymore.

I expect for example when I start up windows on my systems that windows may choose to not start because it chooses to mangle my profile or just not start meaning I will have to reformat to make everything better.

I have come to terms that when I run anything it may or may not work but usually does.

I have come to terms with changes on the fly which may or may not be something I like and in that reguard try to bypass them if I can or use whatever it is if I need.

To say I enjoy some of it is I don't know.

I used to enjoy windows, now its just another program I have to watch to see if it works, once its working I get on to my tasks then I am done.

On 7/24/2018 4:13 AM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:
I never actually lost trust in MS. I knew that skype was in time going to be a good thing and  talk about html was in happening  even since about 2004 if I remember correctly. Skype has come a long way and we have to thank microslop for  it. They  made skype what it is today, a ver  good tool for my jobs and more.

Blessings and happy Monday
Sarah Alawami, owner of TFFP. . For more info go to our website: http://www.tffppodcast.com
For stuff we sell, mac training materials and  tutorials go to http://www.tffppodcast.com/premium
and for hosting options go to http://www.tffppodcast.com/hosting
to subscribe to the feed click here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/tffp
And for the listen page go here:
http://www.tffppodcast.com/listen

Finally, to become a patron and help support the podcast go here:
http://www.tffppodcast.com/pod-pledge
For an android list in the making where android apps, accessibility, phones and development can be discussed  subscribe send a blank email to
androiddiscuss+subscribe@android-discuss.groups.io
and follow the prompts.
to visit the subgroups  and subscribe (note you must be subscribed to the main group as well) visit the following URL:
about-android.tffppodcast.com

To subscribe to the skype english list go to skypeenglish.tffppodcast.com and send a blank email to the subscribe address listed there.

On 23 Jul 2018, at 2:50, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:

Its just that many distrust microsoft, and indeed the old Skype team as it has seemed for years now that its one step forward and two back on accessibility with this particular software, and people are losing patience with it I suspect.