Re: Accessible voice and text chat

Sarah k Alawami

Although they are getting better, they still have a long way to go Apple are much much better at accessibility especially with their own softwares then mocrosoft, at least for now. Mocrosoft have a lot of catching up, and they know it.

I still say to the original poster, use skype, it is getting better, and it has a long way to go, but get used to it, or switch to zoom, which I would not use just for chatting purposes. It’s way too over powered for that.

On 23 Jul 2018, at 13:29, Gene wrote:

I'm saying this not as a moderator, but as a list member.  I really object to you giving companies disparaging nicknames and I especially object to it when the company has a much better record on accessibility than many other companies.