Asking about any software that can pass audio signal from one software to another and is accessible with NVDA

Mr. Wong Chi Wai <>

I learn that there is something like audiohighjack or soundflower that is Mac software which can act as a middleman to pass audio signal from one application to another. I am not sure if there is any accessible software that can be find on Windows which have the same or similar function.

Any advice are welcome

Join to automatically receive all group messages.