Re: skype 8 for desktop

Gene

Try being on the word, open the context menu, and see if suggestions are there.  Whenever there is no way you can see to do something, try the context menu.

Sent: Monday, July 23, 2018 4:43 PM
Subject: Re: [NVDA] skype 8 for desktop

When I’m doing web mail at home, on occasion,  I have noticed it telling me that some words are misspelled, but I don’t know how to get to any suggestions, I have to keep fixing it until it no longer tells me that it is misspelled.

I don’t know if that is coming from Chrome, or my ISP’s web interface.

Glenn