Windows Mail

Ervin, Glenn

Hi,

I’m working on a friend’s computer with Windows 10.

The Office 2000 mail won’t work, and it won’t allow windows live mail to be installed.

I set up Microsoft’s Mail app that came with windows 10, and it looks like it will work well for him, but he is accustomed to finding his mail program on the desktop, but I can’t find a way to make a shortcut on the desktop.

If I knew for sure where the mail program resides, I can go there and make a shortcut, and copy it to the desktop, but when I find it in the task bar, there is no context menu option for send to, or copy, or create shortcut.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Glenn

Glenn Ervin  Orientation Counselor II