streaming (forwarding) audio including system sounds etc from one computer to another via internet

J.G

Hello,

next week I will start to work from home for a while. Because I'm working with sounds, I need to know, how to push all sounds from my work computer at the work place to computer which is at home. I tried via rdp, where I found conflict between NVDA and other software in use and VLC which I couldn't setup.

any advice or suggestion will be very appreciated what should I do to bring all sounds from work computer to computer at home.

Thanks.

regards, Jo┼żef