Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2018 1:07 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Accessible voice and text chat

People need to stop being offended by everything, especially comments
not directed toward them.  Who cares whether someone uses a
disparaging name of a company?  It's not a personal insult or attack.

In any case, I am of the opinion that, if things work well, they
should be improved, not changed entirely.  I liked earlier versions of
Skype.  Then came 7, which was annoying in several ways (I cannot
think of them at the moment, as I haven't used the older versions of
Skype since they discontinued them).  Now, there is a completely new
interface.  I have tried it remotely on my friend's computer (with his
permission, of course) but we were in a call, so I didn't get the full
effect of going through contacts, making and answering a call, etc.
In some ways, it's quicker than 7, and things are immediately present,
instead of being in a list and under menus.  But some things seemed to
be missing.  I just don't see the need to needlessly complicate
things, and even if this works, I am still interested in alternatives
with a simpler and more traditional interface.

--
Facebook: elvam2167@...

anyaudio.net: elvam2167

Skype: elvam2167