Re: a question for geen nz

Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...>

Hi Bobby

I just downloaded and set u this new version make sure you uncheck the
third party software it looks as though it is for anti virus and some
thing to do with 360 anti virus?

In some of the areas where it does not read out use the nvda key +
letter B to see what it says.

I am just going back in for a look to see what might of changed or not.

Gene nz

On 7/24/2018 3:31 PM, Bobby Vinton wrote:
Hay I was wondering if you still use the free you tube down loader for
windows?  I was wondering if the program is still accessible?  I am
asking because you did a demo on the program.  I have not updated the
program in a year butt I am using the older version. Just let me know.