From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Ervin, Glenn
Sent: Monday, July 23, 2018 12:38 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDA] skype 8 for desktop

Although I do not expect it to happen by everyone on a list, I must add that I wish more folks would use a spellchecker on their email program.

If one has Office installed, then your email program will definitely be able to check your email messages when you send them.

If you do not have Office installed, I think some email programs have a spellchecking function included, I have not come across them though.

I can excuse smart phones and tablets, as their spellchecking functions may be harder to use.

Although not required, on lists, it is just good practice in my opinion.

Glenn