From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Monday, July 23, 2018 10:03 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDA] skype 8 for desktop

While it would be nice if people read their messages before sending, and so forth, this list, and no other list I am on, requires it and it is generally considered bad form to comment on writing or grammar except in egregious circumstances where a message is difficult to understand.  It is generally advised to observe the culture of a list before commenting on such things.  Also, such comments are, except in egregious cases, far better either not commented on or, if you want the list to start trying to encourage good writing, such comments should be sent to the owner and moderator, using the link given in the footer of each message for that purpose.

Gene, moderator