From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Shaun Everiss
Sent: Monday, July 23, 2018 5:15 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDA] Using different social media platforms/websites with
NVDA

Its a pity MS killed skype kit.

What the blind need now is a client that uses the latest protocols for skype, it
should support, skype including MS accounts, Facebook accounts, no home
page, no adds, the standard message and contacts tab and the phone stuff
and nothing else.

Well groups, and video should we use it but that is it.

On 7/24/2018 7:13 AM, Cristóbal wrote:
This is where a third party client comes in handy. Who knows how it’ll all
shake out after Twitter’s new rules take place next month, but for now, and
for Twitter at least, the cleanest option is a third party client.